“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” – Theodore Roosevelt
The key to reaching your target customers is letting them know you care about them and their needs. But that’s no easy task. As a small business owner, you’re expected to be a Jack- or Jill-of-All-Trades – and it’s hard to find time to pivot your marketing, develop an email strategy, or create content. That’s where I come in.
I empathize deeply with my clients’ target customers and care sincerely about their wants and needs. Along with my unique combination of a strategic and creative mind, I can make a significant impact on your business.
HOW I CAN HELP
Do any of the following describe you? Are you:
- Overwhelmed by the idea of pivoting your marketing strategy
- Stressed out from limited marketing, email, or video creation resources
- Unsure how to leverage video as an additional revenue stream
I can help you overcome these challenges. Schedule a free phone consultation.
KENDRA BENNER, OWNER
Kendra Benner is a certified marketer independently contributing to the success of small businesses requiring a proven approach to email & video creation, content marketing, and pivoting their marketing strategies. She produces in-depth, high-quality products for B2B and B2C companies, making a significant impact.
She is adaptable to the tone of a brand, its audience, and the channel used to drive customers to action. She has proven success collaborating with teams to create content picked up by national news outlets and used to boost brand recognition across digital mediums.
CERTIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- Strategy of Content Marketing Certification, UC Davis/Copyblogger (Coursera)
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Managing Content Certification, Northwestern University (Cousera)
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism/Public Relations from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, graduated with highest honors
“Kendra’s strong marketing mind was an essential part of the team, and her attention to detail kept us all organized. [Her] friendly demeanor and professional approach to work made it a joy to collaborate with her!”
Emily, former marketing manager at Tyndale House Publishers